Earthworkz Services in Kansas City
There are no substitutes for training and experience. Earthworkz remains one of the top directional drilling companies and trenching contractors in Kansas City. Our expert services range from small jobs to extensive projects depending on your unique needs. Regardless of the task at hand, we have the right tools for the job. Services in the area include:
- Customers choose us because we are one of the most respected directional boring contractors in the area.
- We have the equipment to install product from 1 inch to 24 inches and as deep as a small road crossing to 750 feet in one bore.
- Working with some of the best products in the industry including Yellowmine, Certalock, HDPE, and Schedule 40 stick pipe, customers can always rely on our high-quality tools.
- Experiencing an instance where One Call is not able to provide locates? This is where we come in. Many utility locating companies stop at the meter but we have specialized tools to get the job done when you need it.
- This service is perfect for schools, churches, shopping centers, parks, and other properties with private utilities.
- Utility locating is invaluable and will help you save money and prevent accidents during your job.
- By far, vacuum excavation is the safest and least invasive method for locating utilities.
- Services are offered by an hourly rate for potholing utilities.
- Vacuum excavations are also efficient and fast, which means reduced disruption to the public and saving time on your service.
- We also offer time and money-saving hard surface potholing at $125/hour with a 4-hour minimum and mobilization fee to the site.
- Some companies who do directional boring in Kansas City are not prepared to deal with rock on a job site.
- Earthworkz has the right tools and training to handle all hard rock situations you may come across.
- We use a rock saw to open a trench and pulverize the rock so the crushed stone can be reused to fill the trench.
- When the soil conditions change, we are able to cater services based on your needs, whether you are looking for excavators, breakers, or rock saws, we can dig you out of any situation.
- A great alternative for getting product in the ground if boring is not right for the job.
- We use a mechanical trencher to cut a ditch up to 6 inches wide and 60 inches deep, if needed.
- This alternative means for installing cables and ducts is ideal when you have long runs of wide-open space.
- We are capable of plowing materials up to 48 inches deep for miles at a time.
Earthworkz Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service contractor offering the best boring, trenching, excavation, plowing, and utility locating in Kansas City. With over 20 years of experience between the principal owners, Earthworkz Kansas City is a trusted source for many customers when they need a reliable contractor for their projects. Founded in 2009 by three principal owners, Josh, Tiffany, and Dustin. The goal of Earthworkz is to be a full service contractor to a select group of specialized customers and to serve our customers with the best service that we possibly can. Our areas of expertise vary in types of work from cable and phone utility installation to water, sewer installation and repair, primary and secondary power, steel casing bores up to 24 inches, installation of hand holes, sectionalizers, and pedestals.
Finding directional boring companies Kansas customers can trust is a simple task when you contact Earthworkz. Our highly trained and experienced team offers simple solutions that will save you time and money. Contact us today and we will be in touch with your shortly.